Monday, August 22, 2011

Another One

I wrote one blog…I can do it again…maybe.

I’m up to my ears in homework. On the first day of school. When this class doesn’t even start until Friday. And when my brain hasn’t even come back from summer vacation and started working yet. (As evidenced by my 88% on the chapter exam I just took…but maybe that was less about my brain being around and more about me not reading the chapter I was being tested on. But, see, if my brain had been around I would have had the focus to read the damn chapter. Oh wait – I still wouldn’t have had the time, and that was half the problem in the first place.)

I think it is good that my blog is called Random Ramblings because that’s all this is.

But maybe it will help me to calm my head down a bit…for homework, for bedtime, for LIFE. I have way too much going on this week, so I do not have time for the nagging worries that are making their way from my head down to my tummy and settling there, heavy and gnawing and sickening.

Maybe someday I will write about more positive things. But in retrospect, today has not really been too great. So today is not someday. What’s nice about today is that it is now at a point where I can call it a day any time I would like. And I just might, soon. After a beer and some Grey’s Anatomy, probably.
Oh – you know what else is nice about today? Making Roma’s plans with Anastasia and Kelsey for next Monday. That was nice, and makes me smile. Proof that today was not ALL bad.

I’m just tired, and drained, and a little bit dizzy for some reason(?), and I miss my boy, so I’m sad, and I’m mega-stressed (hence the tired and drained!) and I just…well, I am just all of those things and I think that is sure plenty to be going on with for right now!!

No comments: